More on Racism

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 9 07:16:05 PDT 1999

Similarities: They are both promising Afro-Americans. Their employers apparantly tried to frame them by conspiracy. Both victims complained they were targets becuase of their race. They both broke the rules of behavior for good tokens and subsequently accused of no-race related offenses. Others non-balck commit similar offenses regularly with no punishment.

The Curry case is still developing.

Henry C.K. Liu