More on Racism

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Wed Jun 9 08:03:40 PDT 1999

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Henry C.K. Liu wrote:

> Similarities:
> They are both promising Afro-Americans.
> Their employers apparantly tried to frame them by conspiracy.
> Both victims complained they were targets becuase of their race.
> They both broke the rules of behavior for good tokens and subsequently
> accused of no-race related offenses.
> Others non-balck commit similar offenses regularly with no punishment.
>
> The Curry case is still developing.

OK, I misread you the first time -- you meant these two cases were being handled differently than all the others -- I thought you meant they were being handled differently from each other.

Can you tell us more about the Curry case? -- I've only heard one brief blurb about in on NPR the other day.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

-Emma Goldman