Liu's China

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 01:52:47 PDT 1999

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Tom Lehman wrote:

> Although this power base may have been small in ratio to the total
> population; it existed in the nerve centers of Russia among a key
> element in the population. There is a real interesting analysis of this
> by a woman(whose name I can never remember) who teaches at Oberlin
> College entitled Forging Revolution.

Thanks to the Library of Congress: Hogan, Heather, 1949-

Forging revolution : metalworkers, managers, and the State in St. Petersburg , 1890-1914 / Heather Hogan. Bloomington : Indiana University Press, c1993.

Peter -- Peter van Heusden : pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk 'The demand to give up illusions about the existing state of affairs is the demand to give up a state of affairs which needs illusions.' - Karl Marx