Life is Good

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 12 01:03:14 PDT 1999

Hey ya'll-had to share a laugh.

Ok, I get out of work, double-shift, turn on the radio and the news is talking about the Russians being cheered by Serbs in Kosovo as the tanks rolled into town.

I could see the Nato troops spiffin' up for their entrance and the Big Cigars in DC getting more upset than any reaction they've had to the murder of civilians.

But the best part was when I walked into the Amoco across the highway (after sitting in the car to hear the rest of the story) and the guy behind the glass partition, selling cigarettes, is laughing about the same thing.

Dougdaddy, I don't suppose the G-8 thing is going to make it onto the internet? Webactive maybe?(it could happen) I'd love to see you in action. Fighting the good fight and all, say what.

Has there been any discussion about China's announcement that they will put the WTO thing on ice for awhile.(I'm chipping away at The Ten Thousand Posts) I heard that a few weeks ago, but have mainly been following tech news. (I feel so Amerikan, I'm almost totally uninformed, but realized I can't let go the market thing till November if I want to, um, how you say, unwind my position successfully. This is getting to be work!)

Anyway, I ask because I have the strongest feeling that it is China that has the great advantage here. And somehow it's going to translate into no unwinding and no brand new '94 Ford Ranger for this gal.

Glad to see Brother Maximus is back.

smooches, one and all paula

ps. Memories.......FRAM is definitely the future. Whether Ramtron and the Electrical Union(30%) have got the goods, is the $64,000 question.