katie roiphe

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 12 10:05:42 PDT 1999

Jim heartfield wrote:
> (Of course, we all know that Doug's success is in spite his
>devastatingly good looks, not because of them).

hey! i think he's pretty hotstuff and a bimbo to boot. this is doug's charm. doug got where he got in life because of that libidinouse mass of hair. i know this for a fact. [don't ask!]

as for katie rophie, oh dear jim i hope you're ready for an exchange with a sex positive feminist about just how utterly wrong i think you are.

oh and tell me more about why you came to be familiar with les chantes de maldoror, comte de lautreaument.... thanks kelley