On selling short: short poem for Paula

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 14 19:47:10 PDT 1999

Hey, thanks for the poem Greg. Don't worry. Won't be shorting anytime soon. Getting weary of the whole thing which is why I'm starting to attack these e-mails, and unclog the magic box. Just came across the Account Closed series. At least those were easy to let go.

I do still need this General Magic to do something exciting, as the whole neighborhood is teaming with pregnant strays and I need money for a mass neutering. Don't laugh anyone, they really do seem to have a product this time.

smooches paula

ps. Why is everybody always talking about this Zizak guy?

pps. Good show kelley. Jim Heartsfield, I am shocked by you attitude. I thought I was reading Rush for a moment there. Attacking feminists is such easy sport when you get to define the term. And though ya'll know I don't have much use for them fancy talking books like Judith Butler, I kinda enjoyed Mary Daly's Pure Lust, I think it was called. You definitely gotta be in a certain mood, to absorb the little mind shove. And I was younger then.