On selling short: short poem for Paula

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Mon Jun 14 21:51:26 PDT 1999

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, pms wrote:

> I do still need this General Magic to do something exciting, as the whole
> neighborhood is teaming with pregnant strays and I need money for a mass
> neutering.
> Don't laugh anyone, they really do seem to have a product this time.

Is this the same company that was yacking about a product that was gonna be java, postscript, HTML, and Wince(tm) all in one?[1] About 5 years ago? I thought they'd gone bye-bye.

-j

[1] This is a 1999 characterization of a 1993 or so spec. Credit where credit is due requires me to say that they came up with this ideas before any of the above named technologies (except PS) existed.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

-Emma Goldman