Democratic Left: after the war

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Jun 15 14:57:37 PDT 1999

Last time I looked both North Korea and Israel had higher percentages of their GDPs going to "defense spending" than either Turkey or Greece. I suspect that there are some other countries as well that beat both of those NATO members on this wonderful measure. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Elias.Karagiannis at spg.org <Elias.Karagiannis at spg.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 5:43 PM Subject: RE: Democratic Left: after the war