Crass Commercial Announcement

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 16 04:49:51 PDT 1999

Actually not. Just a free service you all should check out. You can have a lady (who's really a computor) manage your e-mail over the phone. A fellow on the gmgc investor message board is from Mexico, said the darned thing even read his wife some spanish sentences he e-mailed her, though not flawlessly. Anyway, it's cool and it's free, though you gotta listen to an ad, I hear(I don't manage my e-mail). It really does sound like a person and react like one.

Go to: www.mytalk.com

Phew, I was hoping for something like this, the RealNetworks, free model, but all the poor people who bought this company awhile back sounded so bitter, I was almost worried. Hopefully by Christmas, there won't be a fertile feline in the neighborhood.

Beam me up, Hal, paula