Bring In the NUTS

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 16 16:06:11 PDT 1999

maxhunkhuney writes:

> I have the complete number in a .wav file, if anybody
> wants it. Only problem is it's 9 megs. If you've got
> a 56K modem your e-mail could take a while to finish
> downloading.

hey max baby, please send several mails to some addresses for me, will ya? a present for some 'friends' that wack job you recall from last summer's visit to BAD is back and playing around; the email harasser that was responsible for me acquiring a new email addy way back when. oh and both you 'n' wojtek better watch out, i'm thinking about a move to baltimore. batten down the hatches.

kelley