Bring In the NUTS

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Wed Jun 16 20:56:41 PDT 1999

hey max baby, please send several mails to some addresses for me, will ya? a present for some 'friends'

that wack job you recall from last summer's visit to BAD is back and playing around; the email harasser that was responsible for me acquiring a new email addy way back when.>>

We talkin something that ticks, or an up-close-and-personal delivery?

>> oh and both
you 'n' wojtek better watch out, i'm thinking about a move to baltimore. batten down the hatches. >>

Charm City. A swell place, at least from where I sit as a non-resident. We'll get some schnitzel ready for you.

mbs