well-behaved women rarely make history (was kelley on katie roiphe)

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 17 17:45:15 PDT 1999

paula writes:

>smooches-p Sorry about the over-post Dd.

why be sorry? i'm just trying to keep up with Henry Seven Posts A Day Liu.

I would too, if i were you paula pms marie. Equality for the grrRls damn it. but get everyone, take the time to get rid of the big long dingleberries hanging off the end of your posts--you know unecessary text just floating there. doug daddy has to pay for those wasted Ks. some of us pay for download time. sheesh! see what i mean paula? it's like that stupe chris matthews. his wife is the one who has to be bothered to notice that the lawn needs cutting AND she has to tell him to do it. he's like some little kid. and somehow he feel oppressed. i would have asked him if he has to point out that the toilet needs scrubbing or does she somehow manage to just do it without being told. what's worse: here i am faithfully fulfilling my socially embedded identity and i'm enacting the role of the damn list housekeeper--like Alice on the Brady Bunch or something.

well look paula, a fellow female list member just sent me the greatest t-shirt in honor of my recent arrest for telling cops to get out of my home. it says "well-behaved women rarely make history!" right on and high five grrRls.

and yeah!!! cat's [catherine's] back.

oh and chuckster, you'll pay for that spoofage. i got rrRilly rrRily pissed about what you'd typed--could ya tell? and you were pulling a hawkes--ya stinker!

big wet smooches to you too, kelley