Materialism. Was Re: katie roiphe

kelley d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 20 20:08:47 PDT 1999

oh. hi carrol, don't mind if i butt in and actually participate in a conversation about me. do you?

goshes but i haven't had this much fun since the ex-girlfriend of my high school beau was writing on the bathroom wall about me.

hey, but the fishing was purty fine. sorry you couldn't wait til i got done having a little fun, but honest it was my son's friend's birthday and i promised.

platonically, kelley