NATO Bomb Kills Two Peacekeepers

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 22 19:31:45 PDT 1999

This is turning into a did the holocaust happen debate. A few days ago, I was watching on the History channel a program of the development of dynamite, and it mentioned in passing that practice, which is not disputed even by the railroad historians. I don't have the stomach to research it.

Henry C.K. Liu