NATO Bomb Kills Two Peacekeepers

Marco Anglesio mpa at the-wire.com
Tue Jun 22 18:42:50 PDT 1999

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Henry C.K. Liu wrote:
> kirsten neilsen wrote:
>
> > gee, tell that to the irish, who, along side the chinese, built the
> > railroads in the u.s. or the poles, the italians, european jews ... all
> > of these groups, and more, were racialied, considered of inferior races, etc.
>
> But only the Chinese were used as human detonators, and it was not
> because they invented gunpowder.

That's the second time I've heard you make that assertion, Henry. There was a considerable cost in human life when the railroads crossed the Rockies, from rockfall, from blasting, but I've never heard that Chinese were used as human fuses. Do you have any citations or references to that effect?

marco