The GMP and Budweiser

michael corbin mcx at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 25 17:17:13 PDT 1999

jf noonan wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:
>

> > Besides, the beer sucks too.
>
> It's not beer. It's yellowish, bubbly, has alcohol in it, but it is
> not beer.
>
> It is really a lot more like sex in a canoe: fucking close to water.

It is always interesting how consumer differentiation takes place. As the differentiation that makes a *difference*. How we identify ourselves through consumption.

I always liked the DIY anarchists in the ARA who would talk shop with the bone-head supremacists over home-brew strategies. And then beat the fuck out of each other. working class boys wanting the best beer.

mc