Marx and Productivity

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Wed Jun 30 11:46:16 PDT 1999

Well, thanks, Rakesh. Not that I could really folow all that.

But what is the question that these technical issues are trying to answer? Whether capital is productive? Whether neo-classical value theory is wrong? If it is, wouldn't that leave the door open to exploitation? And where did the debate end on those questions?