more for Rosser

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Mar 1 09:39:58 PST 1999

Greg,

No equilibrium is very different from multiple equilibria. I think the Hayekian position is more likely to be that of a uniquely existing equilibrium, but it is changing so fast and that you are never in it so that it is effectively irrelevant. From the Marshallian position, which certainly accepts changing equilibria, this is one of those quantitative changes that becomes a qualitative change, to be Hegelian without necessarily being Butlerian, :-).

Speaking of whom, I personally suffer all the time from lesbian phallus envy when I'm not suffering from het male womb envy...

smooches. Snitguuuuuuy! [aka Barkley Rosser] -----Original Message----- From: Greg Nowell <GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu> To: lbo talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, February 26, 1999 5:37 PM Subject: more for Rosser