Yoshie or Pain in Columbus

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Mar 1 18:09:09 PST 1999

Dear Yoshie,

This is shocking...Stun Tech Inc the business who is mentioned by Amnesty International is located south-east of Cleveland in Bedford Heights not far from Shaker Heights.

If one of the LBOers would want to do a corporate profile, this one would be funny as hell to do. I wonder what their corporate mission statement looks like? Profiles of the corporations top officers would have to be a hoot! Stun Tech Inc has to be a real case study in corporate antropology.

It might be interesting if Doug would profile a corporation in each issue of LBO. What better place to start than Stun Tech Inc.

Your email pal,

Tom L.