Death Penalty

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Wed Mar 3 21:48:02 PST 1999

max wrote:

>Nobody has responded to my query about why working
>people are more supportive of capital punishment than
>those w/higher income.

I suspect it's easier to think that the working class has no commitment to revenge and retribution, which I would be surprised if we didn't.

I also suspect a lot of people prefer to conduct their debates and discussion as if it is always a matter of a scrap between contenders for leadership over the working class, whose actual composition and philosophies are only something to be overcome by better leadership.

angela