in the news

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Mar 5 10:14:15 PST 1999

Chuck,

No apology necessary as far as I see it. It is important to freely express what you feel and think. I did not take offense at anything, just questioned some of it. I am looking forward to meeting you and Doyle.

The symposium is probably going to be packed with a bunch of lawyer types anyway. I'm mischievously looking forward to blowing their minds in the tradition of Angela Davis.

Marta Russell