incarceration unsustainable?

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Mar 10 08:24:44 PST 1999

sorry that WAS a slight exaggeration. but in most states they haven't been implemented very much. and be careful with the much-hyped pizza story -- turned out to be pretty misleading, like the guy only stole a pizza but his other offenses were armed robbery, etc. the right wing had a field day when that came out.

Liza