school choice+Bowles+Gintis

david dorkin ddorkin at aye.net
Wed Mar 17 09:50:53 PST 1999

Right; I agree with you on the issue at hand but from what I had read of Bowles and Gintis years ago they were not so naive at all. What happened? Has this happened to any other prominent ex radical econoomists out there that I should know about? I was warned by another academic about Gintis and Bowles but I still didnt expect this level of debasement