GDR and PDS

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Thu Mar 18 01:53:35 PST 1999

Dennis R Redmond

>On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, Johannes Schneider wrote:
>
>> I personally was surprised to see the registered Green and Adorno fan
Dennis
>> showing interest in the PDS after having been disappointed by the Greens.
>
>I've always been interested in the PDS or any other group that claims to
>fight capitalism. And what party are *you* registered with, pray
>tell?
Is it required to be registered with any party to post on this list? Just to feed your curiosity I am one of those loony Troskytes, who always complain what I going wrong and never make sugestions how to make life more nice. So I was among the funding members of three revolutionary-organizations... Believe it or not. But i got a real life, too. Johannes