Fw: Fw: Ward in Florida

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu Mar 18 06:45:49 PST 1999

This from my friend at the St. Pete Times. He's got kind of an interesting conspiracy theory-inflected reading of ward, Jeb, and right wing Miami Cubans.

frances -----Original Message----- From: To: fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu <fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu> Date: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 3:36 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Ward in Florida