Farewell to Oskar

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Mar 18 07:54:26 PST 1999

Is the split between the editorial pages and the rest of the Wall Street journal coming to an end? A couple of days ago, the front page once again raised the issue that trees might be a cause of pollution.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901