SI Swimsuit issue: Holy Cow!

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 18 10:46:19 PST 1999

thank you jane!! wasn't it funny that there was very little talk of men's bodies getting painted and puddinged? and when there was, it was suggested that this would be difficult because men had that thang! that whosis! that just could be disguised. (say it buoys, really, say it! it's okay to just come out and say "cock" in fact, i *demand* it because every other word is just plain icck and childish) tho, bill seems to think it could be disguised 'properly,' so i'll give him credit. "it just ain't easy being a buoy. <sob> don't hate me cause i've got this thang! it's so ugly and stands at attention altogether too often" lord, y'all sound like my students, specifically het buoys, who tell me that the reason why porn is about women is because women are clean and beautiful while men are dirty and not beautiful.

greg said
> At a store near you! What if a 13 year old
> took it to skool?

well gregg my son, who's 11, lead us on a two week search for the dang thing prior to it's official release. i thought i had him succesfully convinced that they'd been sold out til they went and had an SI special the night before offical release. so i let him watch, but retreated to the office and had to listen to him while he gave me blow by blows of the events on the show. joy! and greg dear every 11 yr old buoy was very nearly required by social convention to bring the dang thing to school the next day. what planet do you live on anyway?

kelley

"i've been distracted by sin, sometimes without a reason"