Impossibility of 'Auto-Critique' (was Re: Irony, or, theImportance of Being Earnest)

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Mar 18 12:45:42 PST 1999

Yoshie,

Ah, but aren't we all narcissists now in this wonderful new era of selfishness? Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 10:10 PM Subject: Impossibility of 'Auto-Critique' (was Re: Irony, or, theImportance of Being Earnest)