Law and Econ elements

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Mar 19 13:57:57 PST 1999

I will concur. Without going into any gory details, I happen to know for a fact that Burkhauser is a classic example of a self-promoting academic asshole of the worst sort. He almost makes Krugman look good, he's that bad, a serious back-stabber. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Michael Yates <mikey+ at pitt.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 5:32 PM Subject: Re: Law and Econ elements