foodstuffs

digloria at mindspring.com digloria at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 20 18:25:01 PST 1999

ange pleaded

>can i be a food instead of a regal thing instead? hows about peaches?
>or honey? or a roasted almond?

ange my love you can be any damn thing you want. i'm ravenous. peaches. cream. almonds. honey. mangoes. oh yeah, we have the greatest mangoes right now. lord i'm in heaven having just bought some nice ripe mangoes for such an incredibly cheap price. where do they grow mangoes, because i'm going to move there, gorge and die. oh and my heaven, strawberries...hmmm...how 'bout ange you be my strawberries with whipped heavy cream. that's it! ange, you'll be my calorie free version of fresh warm strawberries drenched in cold whipped cream

>>ange, can i feed you more grapes?<
>
>you can feed me anything, and when you come to melbourne i'll show you
>some really great food.

oh i can only imagine. for now.

>hey, catherine, betcha the coffee isn't as good in adelaide.

oh cat's busy right now. but i *know* that she said the coffee is awful. an email pal still in her teens calls adelaide a "hole" is this accurate, ya think?

>rob, is gus's still the only place in canberra one can get a decent
>coffee?

where in hell is canberra anyway rob. oh i could surf and find out. but do tell.... punishment for my ethnocentrism'

skol babies i'm on my way out the door for an evening out! finally!

later, kelley