William Walker

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sat Mar 20 23:41:17 PST 1999

William Walker is the OSCE representative in Kosovo who entered center stage when he denounced the massacre at Rekac in January. He's an American who previously served in El Salvador. Does anyone know when? It would be too ironic if he was there when we were implausibly denying our own massacres. I keep thinking his name sounds familiar from that period, but I suspect I'm just mixing him up with the famous William Walker that invaded Nicauragua in the 1850's.

Michael