foodstuffs

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Sun Mar 21 14:35:47 PST 1999

G'day Ange,

>rob, is gus's still the only place in canberra one can get a decent
>coffee?

Nah, Canberra has led the nation in this cafe-au-lait-led economic miracle. A hundred Guses have sprouted, as have the $6.00-per-hour joblets that go with them. Nice coffee, lots of poseurs, and good spots to pick up your drugs and stock tips, I'm told.

A Guinness (or three) at the Pot Belly is what I have in mind for you when you make it to Das Kapital, Ange.

Bring Kelley and we'll throw in some chasers.

Cheers, Rob.