Has anybody seen one of these?

christian a. gregory driver at nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 22 19:04:50 PST 1999

Seth,

Such charts were in the New York Times today, in section A. On the front page, there's a story about productivity increases saving business, and in that context, on the page where the story continues--maybe A6??--there are tables showing unemployment, inflation, and wages.

Hope this helps.

Christian

----- Original Message ----- From: Seth Ackerman <SAckerman at FAIR.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, March 22, 1999 3:46 PM Subject: Has anybody seen one of these?