[Fwd: jhurd_dsa-doc: another view of Kosovo...]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Mar 25 13:35:36 PST 1999

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> But how about others, France, Italy, Russia?

Apparently Yeltsin & associated mobsters have not emptied Russia of all national integrity. From the local paper here this morning (a Knight Ridder dispatch, dateline Moscow):

President Boris Yeltsin, underscoring fierce Russian outrage at NATO airstrikes against Yugoslavia, responded by severing relations with NATO, recalling Russia's representative to NATO ...and calling for an emergency meeting of the United States -- Ooops, I mean Nations -- Security Council to halt the attacks. . . .

Whether this is just a gesture while assuring the bastards in D.C. behind the scenes that no real objections are meant, I do not know.

Carrol