Gospel according to Mark (D. Stansbery)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 25 22:49:18 PST 1999

>Hello It's me again, I forgot,
>
> WE also have planned first fridays at five p.m. in front of the
>federal facility in Franklin County, Columbus, Ohio. (200 North High
>Street). Bring signs which call for actions on Iraq sanctions and
>bombings, and the NATO bombings that begun on March 24, 1999. WE also call
>for the lifting of sanctions on Cuba, Lybia, Syria, and Iran as part of a
>21st century realignment of powerbase in the Middle East Peace process.
>Raise Oscar Romero's name in thoughts today as well as the Archbishop
>of El Salvador who was murdered during lenten mass services. Join the
>WALK2000 from the International Court of Justice to the NATO Headquarters
>in Breussells, Belgium.
>
>Peace, Mark D. Stansbery

Mark's a radical Presbyterian (not an oxymoron, despite what you might think). He goes to church every Sunday and carries a torch for Jesus the Revolutionary & Rabble-Rouser! (And pro-choice, pro-feminism, pro-queer civil rights, pro-disability rights, and anti-death penalty + prison industrial complex!) _Way_ far to the left of many on this list, I say. Three cheers for Mark's in the world!

Where's your local religionists? Are they out protesting the bombing of Serbia & Kosovo?

Yoshie

Mark's a white-guy--a credit to his race and gender.