[PEN-L:4660] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: War & 'Public Relations,' or, 'Kuwaiti Babi

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Mar 30 12:37:06 PST 1999

Jim,

Yes.

As of now it looks like what may be going on is a mini-Srebenica, that is a possible mass slaughter of male Kosovar Albanians but not of all civilians as at Srebenica. OTOH, it is possible that all (or many of) those "missing males" at the borders have fled to the hills to join the KLA. Sure don't know at this point in time. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Jim Devine <jdevine at lmumail.lmu.edu> To: Barkley Rosser <ROSSERJB at jmu.edu> Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 2:08 PM Subject: Re: [PEN-L:4660] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: War & 'Public Relations,' or, 'Kuwaiti Babi