bouncing ethnicity

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Tue Mar 30 18:15:20 PST 1999

Dear Nathan,

Here is where your making a mistake. Your assuming that there was widespread "Serbian" brutality taking place in the province of Kosovo prior to the outbreak of civil war between the KLA and theYugo/Serbs. I've seen nothing reliable to verify this charge.

Here is somthing else to think about. Have the Yugo/Serbs been any worse to the Albaninans than the 19th century Americans were to the Mormons. Both groups were white folks in much the same way as the Serbs and the Albanians. Don't forget the Mormons were not mainstream back then like they are today. Of course the Mormons were not involved in banditry, smuggling, narcotics and international car theft rings the way the various Albanian sects have been and are today. How tolerant can the Serbs be?

Your email pal,

Tom L.

Your email pal,

Tom L.