Question for Max

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sat May 1 12:22:30 PDT 1999

> Max,
>
> I don't want you to get the wrong impression from my posts. I

No offense taken. Just watch that icky sawicky stuff.

> . . .
> But I do think you've got blinders on when it comes to the Kosovo
> situation. It seems like you've decided that the bombing is OK
> because its doing something to help the Kosovars, and now you're going to
> stick to your guns, dammit.>

No I don't think the bombing is OK, nor do I think it is doing anything to help Kosovars. I've explained ad nauseum why 'stop the bombing' or 'no bombing/no genocide' are bad politics. I'll try to respond to the blizzard of diplomatic issues raised by you and others, but not right now. Got lawnmowers to repair, grass to cut, and golf balls to drive.

mbs