Please Accept Racist Attacks...

Brian Basgen musides at adelaide.on.net
Tue May 4 00:35:55 PDT 1999

>If this is really what you think, I would advice you to stay away from
>any list populated by Spanish-speakers. I never cease to be amazed at
>the thinness of American skins, and their inability to take a freaking
>joke. I find it hard to imagine that Chinese people have even thinner
>skins, but I'll take your word for it.

You are defending a joke as non-racist with a spear of prejudice.

Brian

================================== "If we plan to redistribute wealth of those who have too much in order to give it to those who have nothing; if we intend to make creative work a daily, dynamic source of all our happiness, then we have goals toward which to work. And anyone who has the same goals is our friend. If he has other concepts besides, if he belongs to some organization or other, those are minor matters."

Che Guevara 19 August 1960 ===================================