guns prevent violence!

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue May 4 08:21:07 PDT 1999

The numbers involved are way too small to make any kind of meaningful statement (one way or the other), though there is the interesting case of the Mississippi assistant principal who stopped one kid-on-a-rampage with a gun -- stopped him with it despite the within-1,000ft-of-school prohibition.

I'd rephrase your Subject: line as 'prohibitions on the tools to help self-defense can cut way down on your defensive capability.' :)

---

I was interested to learn that last year 6,000 kids were sent home from school because they brought a gun; only 5 were prosecuted for this felony. I think this clearly shows that we need more laws.

/jordan