NATO bombs Chinese embassy

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Mon May 10 13:11:50 PDT 1999

Today (May 10) WSJ Editorial: "An obvious question may dawn on Chinese people eventually: Why, in the middle of such a war, did their government choose to keep all those people in its embassy and potentially in harm's way?"

I guess it is China's fault to have an embassy in Yugolsavia. Barkley, we Chinese are all silly people. How dare we protest!

Henry