body count

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu May 13 15:01:13 PDT 1999

Doug,

I have not seen your message on this yet, only this one from Seth that misunderstands. The 200,000 are the Croats and Bosniak Muslims killed in the wars in the early and mid-1990s that were started by the Serbs who were supported by HIs Excellency. These are not the numbers for Kosovo-Metohija. Last figure I've seen that is remotely believable has reasonably counted civilian dead from Serbian attacks in Kosov0- Metohija probably in the 5,000-10,000 range, substantially less than in the Croatian-Bosnian wars, but more than the civilians dead from NATO bombing, which is in the hundreds. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Seth Ackerman <SAckerman at FAIR.org> To: 'lbo-talk at lists.panix.com' <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 3:05 PM Subject: RE: body count