body count

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu May 13 15:12:24 PDT 1999

Doug,

Ah your message shows up! As I said in response to Seth's misguided remarks, this refers to the earlier wars. The 5,000- 10,000 number is claimed by the US administration as reported in the Washington Post. Actually a fairly detailed city-by-city breakdown produced a number just under 5,000 civilian dead in Kosmet. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 3:13 PM Subject: body count