Rosser ironies/material factors in the present conflict

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu May 13 15:23:41 PDT 1999

Greg,

All along I have accepted that some very distant concern about Central Asian oil might well be a factor in this. I still do. But there are a lot of ways to get it out besides using the Danube. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Greg Nowell <GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu> To: lbo talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 5:53 PM Subject: Rosser ironies/material factors in the present conflict