Today's Salon (continued) -- "Abrasive prick"

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Fri May 14 09:52:59 PDT 1999

The Economist ran a chart a couple weeks ago, showing Korean GDP growth. No '99 data yet, but GDP shrank in all 4 quarters of '98, including over -5% in Q4. The "recovery" looks virtually all financial to me.