NATO kills again

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun May 16 13:07:11 PDT 1999

Chris,

For all their stupidity apparently the top US policymakers are aware of the questionable nature of the UCK/KLA and reluctant to get too involved with it, despite their puffing it up at Rambouillet, according to the infamous Washington Post anyway. Offhand I would say that their attitude is somewhat incoherent. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Chris Burford <cburford at gn.apc.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, May 14, 1999 6:30 PM Subject: Re: NATO kills again