Summers & the Planet: A Reminder

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun May 16 13:24:07 PDT 1999

In any case, it is clear that Doug probably owes Summers one after that "abrasive prick" remark in Slate, :-). Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Brad De Long <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Saturday, May 15, 1999 11:15 AM Subject: Re: Summers & the Planet: A Reminder