Where's BB King and Pol Pot?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 18 11:56:06 PDT 1999

Charles Brown wrote:

>And even in the thinking you describe is mixed in a profound ignorance in
>today's U.S. population of what a serious danger Hitler was.

Charles, I think you're wrong here. Almost everyone in the U.S. hates Hitler, probably even more than Stalin. In fact it's almost too easy to hate Hitler - you can avoid all responsibility for less extreme forms of racism by doing so. Hey, what's a little cop violence or realtor discrimination - at least we don't have death camps!

Doug