The weakness of the anti-war movement

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu May 20 08:11:02 PDT 1999

At 05:55 PM 5/19/99 -0400, Nathan Newman wrote:
>So while I disagree with Chomsky on this war, I agree with the general more

Nathan, can you honestly (and i really mean that) answer the following question:

Would you still disagree with Chomsky on this war if, everything else being equal, our fearless commander in chief's name was Bob Dole or George Bush instead of Bill Clinton.

And a related question: Where did you stand during the Persian Gulf War? Did you also put a yellow ribbon to support out troops 'kicking the butt" of the first incarnation of Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein?

Inquiring minds want to know

Wojtek