sex and gun control

kelley digloria at mindspring.com
Fri May 21 14:31:03 PDT 1999

Jordan Hayes wrote:

>Hey Kelley, what do you think of this guy?

i try not to think when it comes to guyz. too hazardous to my well-being to do so. cognitive dissonance ensues as it tends to challenge my firm, unwavering belief that cranial cavities ought to protect well-regulated brains necessary for the full flourishing of reason and freedom.

jordy buoy has been doing his best to smoke me out and fess up. so.

i'sa done been busy when dat dare deebate waz goin' on, so i's never got roun' tuit. i's muss fess up. i's an evil person as i done been once a soitified card carryin' membah o' da NRA, license handgun owner, an' evan usta ta shoot varmints fo' ma suppah. i can cook a mighty mean rabbit stew an' wojtek if'n i like wuz undah youse petticoats i reckon i might iven be pleased ta cook ya up a batch. i iven done been known ta trap beaver and muskrat fo' a livin'--skinned 'em suckahs too--back in da daze when a live off da land wit ma beau. ma beau wore birthed in germany an' him and his folks wuz firm believahs in da right ta bear arms. iyah. yup. havin done lived under da durned nazis dey lost dare land durin' da aftahmat o' da war. so dey come heahyah to da United States Amurika--land o' da free home o' da brave yesiree jimbob. but dat boy me an' him didna git hitched an' i moved on an' 'vench'ly got maself hitched up. now we's a didna live off da land or nuttin. war a good thang too coz dat man warn't a good shot. why he couldna poked a genny screamer can off a fence post if'n he tried. he done go out huntin' deer an' never come home wit' nuttin but once. iyah. da ex-hubbie, wull i kinda married down and warn't made ma folks too happy lemme tell you coz he was white trash and we was hicks. white trash folk eat possum see. hicks has got aspurashuns for highah livin, see. vench'ly got 'im ta change his ways and we's open a gun shop and he larnt hissef to be a gunsmith. iyah. didna make much money as it wuz jiss pahtime. but it done made dat boy happy as a pig in a poke lemme tell you.

oh god somebody stop me. i'm regressing. help!

anyway, i'll give you a rant tomorrow on this topic as i's need to get off line. big storm coming. i love thunderstorms. just couldn't resist a little comic interlude.

parody-r-us kelley